Kitten Overlords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Basic guide to money making and trade.

2 posters

Go down

Basic guide to money making and trade. Empty Basic guide to money making and trade.

Post by Panthera Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:57 pm

Of course the saying "buy low sell high" always comes up when discussing trade but the market has become remarkably predictable. Some things naturally are speculation but investing is easier than its ever been before.

If you don't have the money to invest there are a few ways you can get started.

For skillers there are nearly endless options but most require high skills. Fishing/cooking/woodcutting can all be very profitable and afk at high levels. Often events like stars and evil trees will allow you to boost faster than before and are often called in the clan chat. Runecrafting for instance is an amazing skill to get into.

For those with no skills i would suggest picking up the many usable items like white berries near the south of the red dragon isle for over 200k an hr. Also picking up anything from potato cactus to dragon scales can make profits of up to 500k an hr.

Many lower to mid level people find dragons a great source of income as well as decent exp. Normal dragons range from around 350-600+k an hr and are extremely easy to kill. Another thing many people do is make t50 power armors (rockshell/sekeletal/spinned) after completing the fremminik quests required. Also reverants and bosses like the chaos elemental are also good ways to make money and sometimes get 100-5000k drops.

Higher levels have nearly endless options ranging from slayer/god wars/and much more. While you can do some things at lower levels the higher the better... especially if you want a small group for god wars. Eventually i want partners for kk/nex and more but not many are prepare (including myself) yet.

By Hansdog
Panthera
Panthera
Admin

https://darkkitt.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Basic guide to money making and trade. Empty Re: Basic guide to money making and trade.

Post by Semu Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:44 pm

Theres Another super great method of gaining much gainz : person-killing and no i dont mean kill yourself Evil or Very Mad i mean kill others, thats it

Semu

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum